medical equipment drop detector infusion pump
1. Compatible with IV sets of any brand, universal type.
2. Automatically calibration for IV sets of any brand.
3. Three working modes: Drop counting control, Rate control and Time control mode.
4. 12 Hours continuous work when the battery is fully charged.
5. Have a unique color LCD and an internal battery with a high capability.
6. Switch between ml/h and drops/min freely.
7. Three levels of alarm volume: high, medium and low.
8. Three levels of occlusion pressure: high, medium and low.
9. KVO function: When finish the total volume of an infusion, the pump will alarm and enter KVO state.
Infusion Pump is a medical device that delivers intravenous fluids and medicine to patients in hospitals,
outpatient surgical centers, hospices, nursing homes, and in ambulances.
Outside caliper rotary detector (patent)
Drop counting and adjusting the delivery rate automatically
Fit IV tubes
20d/ml,60d/ml and other, as well as brown tubes
Peristaltic finger pump
±2%, when delivery rate ≤25drop/min (drop counting & time control mode)
±3%, when delivery rate >25drop/min (drop counting & time control mode)
±5% (Volume control mode after the correct calibration)
1.0~1200ml/hr (1.0~99.9ml/h 0.1ml/h per step; 100~1200ml/h, 1.0ml/h )
Delivery time range
1-1999min (1min step)
Volume limit range:
0-9999ml (1 ml step)
Total Volume Range
0-9999.9ml (1 ml step)
KVO is 1ml/h when the delivery rate≤10ml/h, Otherwise KVO is 3ml/h.
Three level setting LOW, MEDIUM or HIGH
Near empty, Syringe empty, Volume complete (when limit volume is set),
Occlusion, Syringe loose, Operation error, Low battery, device failures.
Three levels of alarm volume LOW, MEDIUM or HIGH
Bolus rate:10-1200ml/h,Bolus volume: maximum of 100ml
AC power supply: AC 100 to 240V( +/-10%),50/60Hz;
Built-in Lithium Battery: Rechargeable,11.1V,2000mAh.
12 hours of continuous operation
AC power line, Operational manual
Class I, Type CF,IPX4
Dimension /Net weight
125mm*230mm*125mm , 2.0kg